A (Public) Journal
Welcome to my public journal — a place for essays that don't quite belong on my blog, but deserve a home of some sort online. Feel free to read and enjoy these random thoughts, and take away from them what you wish!
Thoughts & Musings
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- Competition and Open Source.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- A Good Hat.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- On Polyamory.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- It's About Time....
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- First Entry.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- I Love Typography.
The code for this journal is available on GitHub.