On Depression, Part I (of many)
I've been a bit depressed lately - not about anything imparticular, but I've simply run out of things to do in my spare time.
This is something I struggle with a lot, sometimes. It is known as akathesia.
Hence, me working on this journal thing. It's simply something to do.
There's no harm in that, certianly.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- Competition and Open Source.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Depression, Part II.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- It's About Time....
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Soul Purpose.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- First Entry.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Three Concise Truths.
- I Love Typography.