My Favorite Python Libraries
Here is a concise list of some of my favorite Python modules:
- Parse. It's the opposite of format.
- Docopt. It's the opposite of argparse.
- Alabaster, as it empowers me to empower other developers.
- Sphinx, as it doubly empowers me to empower other developers.
- Flask, for obvious reasons.
Some that I've written myself:
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- Competition and Open Source.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- It's About Time....
- Stuck in a Rut.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- First Entry.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- I Love Typography.