Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming)
PyCon 2017 is coming up next week, and I couldn't be more excited about it. It's the one time of the year I get to see many of my closest friends and spend a whole week with them, catching up, and living a slightly different life than usual.
A lot of people won't be there this year, which makes me sad, but it's always a challenge to see everyone anyway.
I have a feeling I'll be a little less social this year than usual. Certianly, I'll be plenty social, but PyCon is normally for me an over-abundance of social activity, compared to the rest of the year, combined. This year, I see it being a bit more balanced and relaxed. Taking some time by myself in addition to all the wonderful social chaos it introduces.
I'm really looking forward to it.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- Competition and Open Source.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- It's About Time....
- Stuck in a Rut.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- First Entry.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- I Love Typography.