Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere
Lately, I've found myself a bit stuck when it comes to sources of inspiration.
This has manifested itself in my music, my coding, and my photography.
I don't like being in this place. I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is.
I just want something to really sink my teeth into, and am not finding it.
Maybe this upcoming PyCon 2017 will shake things up enough to rid me of this ailment.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Competition and Open Source.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- A Good Hat.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- It's About Time....
- Soul Purpose.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Three Concise Truths.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing.
- First Entry.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.