Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere
Lately, I've found myself a bit stuck when it comes to sources of inspiration.
This has manifested itself in my music, my coding, and my photography.
I don't like being in this place. I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is.
I just want something to really sink my teeth into, and am not finding it.
Maybe this upcoming PyCon 2017 will shake things up enough to rid me of this ailment.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- Competition and Open Source.
- A Good Hat.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Back to Work.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- It's About Time....
- Soul Purpose.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Three Concise Truths.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- First Entry.
- On Writing.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.