Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere
Lately, I've found myself a bit stuck when it comes to sources of inspiration.
This has manifested itself in my music, my coding, and my photography.
I don't like being in this place. I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is.
I just want something to really sink my teeth into, and am not finding it.
Maybe this upcoming PyCon 2017 will shake things up enough to rid me of this ailment.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Competition and Open Source.
- On Polyamory.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- A Good Hat.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- I Do Lots of Things.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- On Depression, Part II.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- It's About Time....
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Soul Purpose.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- First Entry.
- Three Concise Truths.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- On Writing.
- Switching Cameras (again).