Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere
Lately, I've found myself a bit stuck when it comes to sources of inspiration.
This has manifested itself in my music, my coding, and my photography.
I don't like being in this place. I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is.
I just want something to really sink my teeth into, and am not finding it.
Maybe this upcoming PyCon 2017 will shake things up enough to rid me of this ailment.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- njs's blog post.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Competition and Open Source.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- Truest Love.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Depression, Part II.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- My Average Day.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Soul Purpose.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- Three Concise Truths.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- It's About Time....
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- First Entry.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- On Writing.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.