Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere
Lately, I've found myself a bit stuck when it comes to sources of inspiration.
This has manifested itself in my music, my coding, and my photography.
I don't like being in this place. I'm searching for something, but I don't know what it is.
I just want something to really sink my teeth into, and am not finding it.
Maybe this upcoming PyCon 2017 will shake things up enough to rid me of this ailment.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- Competition and Open Source.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Depression, Part II.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- It's About Time....
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Soul Purpose.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- First Entry.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Three Concise Truths.
- I Love Typography.