A Good Hat
Whenever I'm having a bad hair day, I can rely on my hat to make me look quite presentable—something that would otherwise be impossible.
Good friends are like good hats—always have one at your disposal.
That's not to say that you should use your friends; but utilize them. We're here to build eachother up, after all.
In other words— be a good hat.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Competition and Open Source.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- It's About Time....
- Three Concise Truths.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Soul Purpose.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Switching Cameras (again).
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- On Writing.
- First Entry.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.