A Good Hat
Whenever I'm having a bad hair day, I can rely on my hat to make me look quite presentable—something that would otherwise be impossible.
Good friends are like good hats—always have one at your disposal.
That's not to say that you should use your friends; but utilize them. We're here to build eachother up, after all.
In other words— be a good hat.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- Competition and Open Source.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Depression, Part II.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- It's About Time....
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Soul Purpose.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- First Entry.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Three Concise Truths.
- I Love Typography.