Positivity, Coming Soon™
I'm a big proponent of positivity. I do my best to avoid overly negative people, and remove other sources of negativity from my life.
However, some of the posts in this journal seem rather un-positive. Why is that?
I'm trying my best to paint an accurate picture of my inner world, instead of only presenting a single side of it to the reader, as I ussually do. I think that's what journaling is all about — expressing both the good and the bad, in an unfiltered manner.
Not to overshare, of course.
So, shortly, there should be many more exciting posts shared.
'tis the ebb & flow of life. Riding with the tides.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- Competition and Open Source.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- It's About Time....
- Stuck in a Rut.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- First Entry.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- I Love Typography.