Living With Reasonable Regrets
I do my best to live life without regrets. When I sit down and think of things in my life I regret, I can think of almost nothing, which is good!
I think everyone should live their life this way.
There are things I wish I hadn't done though — like build Maya: Timestamps for Humans, or Pipenv. This isn't because I regret these libraries/tools, but because they were so much fun to build!
I want to build them again.
That's what I'm missing from my life right now — a project to hack on. If I hadn't have built those things already, I'd have plenty to work on right now!
I certinaly have no regrets, but sometimes I wish my past self was a little less productive.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Competition and Open Source.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- Truest Love.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Depression, Part II.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Back to Work.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Soul Purpose.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- Three Concise Truths.
- It's About Time....
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- First Entry.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- On Writing.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.