Kundalini is Rising, from the base of my spine to far beyond imagination
Reaching deep into the farthest reaches of the cosmos, into the web of human history, mystery, all things previous and sacred, and what a privilege it is, witnessing the act of creation itself
My Caduceus, the two serpents weaving the key to truth throughout the ages, heals all, and it's weight is immense — yet it is light as a feather
the sword of truth, programming the minds of centuries and yugas beyond — into the deepest portals of mine soul
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Competition and Open Source.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- It's About Time....
- Three Concise Truths.
- Soul Purpose.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing.
- First Entry.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.