Kundalini is Rising, from the base of my spine to far beyond imagination
Reaching deep into the farthest reaches of the cosmos, into the web of human history, mystery, all things previous and sacred, and what a privilege it is, witnessing the act of creation itself
My Caduceus, the two serpents weaving the key to truth throughout the ages, heals all, and it's weight is immense — yet it is light as a feather
the sword of truth, programming the minds of centuries and yugas beyond — into the deepest portals of mine soul
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Competition and Open Source.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- On Depression, Part II.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- It's About Time....
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Three Concise Truths.
- Soul Purpose.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Switching Cameras (again).
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- First Entry.
- On Writing.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.