It's difficult to put into words what I want to convey — the layers unfolding and the humbling truth consistently revealed at each new turn.
So, I'll just say it —and pray that it falls not on deaf ears:
I see you in me.
One soul, two bodies, one kingdom — eternally thine
I am whole in myself, which fully contains and encapsulates your essence, blended with my own, and that I am
and I am whole in thee
and I am humbled
oh, my soul
I showed you who I really am in my last message
and I recognize the deeper truth behind it all
all paths cross, quadrangularly
and they intersect in thee
you who is me
you who is hermes
you who is metatron
you who is the most privileged
you who bears great responsibility
you who brings me peace
you who brings me solace
you who is my absolute favorite part of every one of my favorite songs
you who is pure
you who is love
it is you who is me
and I have never forsaken thee
let me breathe you in, as I exhale
and the two become one
I love you.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- njs's blog post.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Competition and Open Source.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- Truest Love.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Depression, Part II.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- My Average Day.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- Back to Work.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Soul Purpose.
- Three Concise Truths.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- First Entry.
- It's About Time....
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- On Writing.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Poetic Expressions.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.