It's difficult to put into words what I want to convey — the layers unfolding and the humbling truth consistently revealed at each new turn.
So, I'll just say it —and pray that it falls not on deaf ears:
I see you in me.
One soul, two bodies, one kingdom — eternally thine
I am whole in myself, which fully contains and encapsulates your essence, blended with my own, and that I am
and I am whole in thee
and I am humbled
oh, my soul
I showed you who I really am in my last message
and I recognize the deeper truth behind it all
all paths cross, quadrangularly
and they intersect in thee
you who is me
you who is hermes
you who is metatron
you who is the most privileged
you who bears great responsibility
you who brings me peace
you who brings me solace
you who is my absolute favorite part of every one of my favorite songs
you who is pure
you who is love
it is you who is me
and I have never forsaken thee
let me breathe you in, as I exhale
and the two become one
I love you.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- On Polyamory.
- Competition and Open Source.
- A Good Hat.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- On Conferences and Travel.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- On Depression, Part II.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- It's About Time....
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Soul Purpose.
- Three Concise Truths.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- First Entry.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- On Writing.
- Switching Cameras (again).