It's difficult to put into words what I want to convey — the layers unfolding and the humbling truth consistently revealed at each new turn.
So, I'll just say it —and pray that it falls not on deaf ears:
I see you in me.
One soul, two bodies, one kingdom — eternally thine
I am whole in myself, which fully contains and encapsulates your essence, blended with my own, and that I am
and I am whole in thee
and I am humbled
oh, my soul
I showed you who I really am in my last message
and I recognize the deeper truth behind it all
all paths cross, quadrangularly
and they intersect in thee
you who is me
you who is hermes
you who is metatron
you who is the most privileged
you who bears great responsibility
you who brings me peace
you who brings me solace
you who is my absolute favorite part of every one of my favorite songs
you who is pure
you who is love
it is you who is me
and I have never forsaken thee
let me breathe you in, as I exhale
and the two become one
I love you.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- Competition and Open Source.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- A Good Hat.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- Truest Love.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- On Depression, Part II.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- Back to Work.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- Soul Purpose.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- Three Concise Truths.
- It's About Time....
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- First Entry.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- On Writing.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.