Three Concise Truths
Three concise things you'll rarely find my saying, but are personally true:
— I have great faith, and share the core faiths of many religions (and enjoy the core message/study of their teachers, prophets, and perspectives), but find most people of the religions themselves to be of great distaste — even Bahai, the group that claims to have all the answers, and appears to be closest to truth. Their followers, that I've met so far, are close-minded individuals, who accept only what they've been taught.
— My ex is a bad person, with a good heart, on a very dark path.
— The new iPhone X brings me more joy than any of the above.
Thoughts & Musings: a (Public) Journal
A collection of hand-written essays by Kenneth Reitz.
- A Letter to /r/python.
- My Last Manic Episode.
- The Secret to My Success: Stimulants.
- On Polyamory.
- My Favorite Python Libraries.
- Competition and Open Source.
- Dinner with a Narcissist.
- A Good Hat.
- I Do Lots of Things.
- Working from Home — a Double-Edged Sword.
- Feeling Better & Reflecting on Open Source.
- Truest Love.
- Writing Reasonable Documentation.
- On Depression, Part I (of many).
- iPad as a Main Computer.
- On Psychedelics and Other Drugs.
- On Traveling and Depression.
- Pipe Dream: Making a Game.
- On Depression, Part II.
- On Irritability in Open Source.
- Why This isn't a Blog.
- A Concise List of Personal Values.
- Attempting to Reduce Stimulants Usage.
- On Conferences and Travel.
- The Far Side of Madness.
- Esoteric Interest and Current Bookshelf.
- New Project Idea: Environment Variables.
- Back to Work.
- Stuck in a Rut.
- Self Therapy or Professional & Amphetamines.
- Living With Reasonable Regrets.
- The Anxiety of Clout.
- It's About Time....
- Soul Purpose.
- Positivity, Coming Soon™.
- Three Concise Truths.
- Switching Cameras (again).
- On Inspiration and Tools (like languages).
- Fellowship at PyCon (upcomming).
- Sharing is Therapeutic.
- On Writing.
- First Entry.
- On Open Source and Impactfulness.
- Seeking Inspiration, Somewhere.
- On Writing Music and Emotional Landscape.
- Poetic Expressions.